- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad highlighting or fine underlining
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 10 subtle hues: red, orange, Yellow, green, light green, light blue, blue, Violet, pink and grey
- Durable barrel with cap that fits securely and indicates highlighter color
- Ideal for notetaking, reading, underlying, and color-coding
Zebra Pen Corporation was founded in New York in August 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co. Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan.
The Zebra trademark was adopted in 1914. Legend has it that Mr. Ishikawa, founder of Zebra Co. Ltd., wanted a company name that would be memorable and also appropriate for their export business to other countries. He took an English/Japanese dictionary and, opening it Japanese style from the back, started with the “Z” words. He stopped at “Zebra”.
Upon further research, Mr. Ishikawa found that zebras are gentle animals with a strong family herding instinct. This was an important attribute, since he wanted to build a business in which employees and customers were all part of a family-like culture. The fact that the zebra looks like it is decorated with large calligraphic pen strokes may have also appealed to the visual image he was seeking.
Today the Zebra Pen brand is as unique as the products we sell. Zebra Pen Corporation offers an extensive line of writing instruments including ballpoint pens, highlighters, mechanical pencils, gel rollers, and correction pens. We stand behind our name and guarantee quality, satisfaction, and ultimate writing performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.