Higher Education: HWE Recommended Products
Life Noted: this planner is perfect for the student who needs help making a schedule or who may not have the time to draw out their own monthly and weekly calendars
- Two Page Spread with an academic year calendar- perfect for future planning
- Pages for yearly goals, notes, and action steps
- Every month starts with a page for a monthly goal and action steps/notes
- Monthly calendar
- Weekly pages with daily to do lists, space for goals, and notes
- Monthly review evaluate the months goals and how you spent your time
- Tear away corners to help find your place easier
Dingbats Earth Collection: this planner is perfect for the student who already bullet journals or wants to create their own planner.
- Side tabs and key- circles on the side of each page for you to color in to make finding a certain section easy
- Index and key pages
- Future log pages- write out appointments or due dates for future months
- 184 numbered dotted pages- use these pages to write or draw out your monthly spreads, weekly or daily spreads, make it whatever works for you
Rhodia Goalbook: this planner is perfect for the student who already bullet journals or wants to create their own planner.
- Index pages
- Yearly calendar ready to be filled out
- Future log with months already written out
- 240 numbered dotted pages-use these pages to write or draw out your monthly spreads, weekly or daily spreads, make it whatever works for you
Clairefontaine classic notebooks: these notebooks come in a wide variety of styles (clothbound, wirebound, hardcover, etc), colors, and sizes. Notebooks are made well and can take a beating. The paper is also high quality and will stand up to your favorite pens, highlighters, or markers.
Decomposition notebooks: these notebooks are a lot of fun. They come in both wirebound or clothbound and their uniques covers are bound to catch some attention.
Clairefontaine My Essential notebooks: these notebooks have dotted pages and are perfect for when you need to draw figures in your notes or like to create illustrated notes. These also make great math or lab notebooks.
Rhodiarama notebooks: these notebooks come in hard or soft cover and with lined or dotted pages. These also make great math or lab notebooks and are perfect for illustrated notes or some doodles.
Pilot G2: these pens come in 8 or 20 packs and have vibrant colors to help color code your notes.
Papermate Inkjoy: these colorful pens come in a pack of 13 or the quatro, which holds four colors in one pen making changing colors quick and easy.
Staedtler Ballpoints: these pens are a customer favorite for their vibrant colors, quality, and price. Only $4.99 for the ten pack.
Sharpie Stainless Steel: this pen makes a nice deep fine line and makes a statement.
Zebra Ballpoints: these pens are sold individually so you can create your own set. These come in fun vibrant colors and write smoothly.
Retro 51: these rollerball pens are for the serious student. They come in great vibrant colors, have good weight and balance, and made to stand out.
Rhodia pencils: this wooden pencil is sturdy and the lead creates a nice dark line.
Worther Shorty Clutch: this clutch pencil comes in a variety of colors and is comfortable to hold. The thick lead creates a nice line and holds up to pressure.
Lamy Safari Mechanical: this mechanical pencil comes in a variety of colors and is a fun to use. It is comfortable to hold and the lead does not require any pressure to make a line.
Stabilo: these highlighters come in a variety of pack sizes including individual highlighters. The color options are vast and their small compact size makes carrying them easy and using them comfortable.
Pentel Handy Line S: these retractable highlighters are convenient to use one handed making highlighting during class easy.
Pentel 24/7: these highlighters come in traditional attention grabbing colors. They are long lasting and create strong vivid lines that will not bleed through most pages.
Sakura SumoGrip: these erasers get rid of marks easily and cleanly. They are sold individually or in three packs.
Pentel Hi-Polymer: this four pack of erasers come in fun colors and get rid of marks with little pressure and do not leave a huge mess behind.
Cavallini: these individual erasers are oversized for life’s many mistakes and are cute and fun to use.
Shorthand pouches: these cute pouches are sturdy and made in the USA. They come in two sizes, so you can choose the size that will fit your needs.