Pilot Enso Iroshizuku Summer Collection Mini Ink Set, Set of 3 [Pilot]Pilot
The Name iroshizuku is a combination of the Japanese words iro (coloring), expressing high standards and variation of colors, and shizuku (droplet), that embodies the very image of dripping water. Each ink Name derives from the Expressions of beautiful Japanese natural landscapes and plants, all of which contribute to the depth of each individual hue. This beautiful assorted color set comes with three 15 ml glass bottles in an elegant white gift box.
- Created using the highest standards and variations of color
- Ink names derived from Japanese natural landscapes and plants
- Enjoy the intense and subtle colors of Japan as you write
- Works well with Pilot and Namiki fountain pens
- This mini bottle set includes the following 3 summer colors: momiji (Autumn leaves/vermillion red), kon-peki (deep blue/cerulean blue), yu-yake (sunset/burnt orange)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.