The Pilot G2 Premium Gel Ink Pens offer a smooth writing experience and are the longest writing gel ink pens you can buy.
G2 is the ultimate pen for the ultimate overachiever. Pilot's G2 writes smoothly, comfortably, has been proven to last longer than the average of competitive gel in brands, and is the #1 selling gel ink brand is America. The G2 product line has a variety of point sizes and colors. This pack includes 0.7mm point size and assorted inks. Refills are available for long term use. y of point sizes and colors. This pack includes 0.7mm point size and assorted inks. Refills are available for long term use.
- Gel ink pens for the ultimate overachiever
- Assorted gel ink colors proven to last longer than the average of competitive gel in brands
- 0.7 mm Fine Point
- Transparent barrel with contoured rubber grip for writing comfort and control
- Refill with ink cartridge
- 20 assorted Retractable Gel-Ink Pens per pack
- Assorted Ink Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Pink, Teal, Burgundy, Forest Green, Periwinkle Blue, Orange, Turquoise Blue, Lime Green, Caramel and Navy
- Pilot G2 gel-ink pens are smooth writing and proven to write 2X longer for exceptional value
- The Pilot G2 20-Pack is the only pack that contains all 15 ink colors - Pack includes striking colors like Periwinkle Blue and Orange as well as 5 Black pens and 2 Blue pens
- Retractable and refillable with G2 refills
Pilot Corporation of America prides itself on being a leading manufacturer and marketer of quality writing instruments in the United States. Our sales continue to grow year after year because of the quality of our products, and the innovation of our Research and Development teams. Our spirit of innovation has always focused on serving consumer’s writing needs and making writing a pleasure.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the United States, Japan and around the world operate under strict quality control standards, ensuring the superior quality of all Pilot products. G2, Precise V5/V7, Dr. Grip and EasyTouch are among our top selling brands.
In addition to the American subsidiary, the parent company has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Brazil, Russia and Australia.
Pilot Pen is the third largest writing instrument company in the United States. Established in the U.S. in 1972, Pilot is the fastest-growing writing instrument company in the country. The parent company, Pilot Corporation in Tokyo, was founded in 1918. It is the oldest and largest writing instrument manufacturer in Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.