- Hardcover bound with PU leather, radius corners, colored endpapers, perforated 100gsm cream pages, inner pocket, bookmark and an elastic closure - perfect.
- Size: A6+ Pocket Reporter (6.1 x 4.13 in); Sheets: 96 (192 pages)
- 100gsm silk cream acid free fountain-friendly pages
- Handmade by the oldest established paper company in Lebanon (since 1800)
- Made of biodegradable and recyclable materials and only FSC certified paper. Also 100% vegan!
Dingbats* is an eco-friendly brand of notebooks developed in a masterful consideration of materials and design. Dingbats* are hand-made notebooks with personality represented by minimalistic ornamental motifs with sound environmental credentials including the mark of the Forest Stewardship Council. All materials used are degradable, vegan and recyclable.
Our notebooks can be used as an executive notebook, bullet journal, writing pad/diary, notepad, and sketchbook. Whether you are an artist, designer, fountain-pen enthusiast, bullet journalist, business person, student or literally anyone else, a notebook should always be your companion for jotting down what's on your mind.
Dingbats* are produced by the oldest established company in Lebanon, Société Kamel Bekdache et Fils SAL (SKB). SKB is a privately held family business established in 1800 reaching its fifth generation. It is the first company in the entire region to attain both the ISO 9001:2020 and FSC® (FSC-C105099) qualifications, trading and converting high quality paper and board, while serving 1130 clients located in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Since 2011, SKB began manufacturing notebooks and is now the proud manufacturer of Dingbats*.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.