This gift set is perfect for diehard journalers, and beginners alike! Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens are a fan favorite in the bullet journaling community. In addition, the Rhodia Goalbook is among the most popular notebooks used for Bullet Journaling among other journaling strategies.
The goalbook is perfect to organize your days and make sure you don't forget anything! It has numbered dot pages (224 pages), 6-page table of contents, an undated annual calendar and undated monthly pages. Each book also features two orange ribbon bookmarks, an expanding back pocket and elastic closure.
- Leatherette soft cover with embossed Rhodia logo
- Glued flexible spine
- Two orange ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Expanding inner pocket
- Premium 90g ivory vellum paper, super smooth, acid-free, pH neutral
- 240 pages: 224 numbered dot grid pages, 6-page table of contents, undated annual calendar, undated monthly calendar
- One size: A5
Faber-Castell Pitt Artists Pen Set 8 Assorted Black:
- This eight pen set contains three new nib varieties as well as the PITT classic points and brush pen nibs.
- Waterproof, archival india ink for optimum lightfastness.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.